Join our team and make a difference in accident prevention!
Among the world leaders in our field, we are constantly looking for experienced consultants to meet our clients’ demands for projects across Canada and Europe.
- Hold an undergraduate or graduate University diploma.
- Have 7-10 years of experience in the field of Occupational Health and Safety or as a consultant in a related field.
- Have successfully completed interventions related to Health and Safety, particularly on the topics of leadership and behavior.
- Possess outstanding abilities to work as a consultant and to coach our clients in their working environment.
- Be flexible and available for mandates across Quebec and Canada.
- Fluency in English is required while fluency in a second language is considered an asset.
- Hold a college or university degree.
- Have 2 to 5 years of experience in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Have achieved successful interventions in Health & Safety prevention on topics like risk analysis, root causes analysis, lock-out and confined space management.
- Be flexible and available.
Why work with us?
Being a member of Perrier Consulting’s team means choosing a working environment offering stimulating opportunities with a dynamic team. Our wide range of projects and clients allows us to constantly evolve through new challenges.